Nicola Vanlint is a Integrative Body-Oriented Therapist.
Drawing upon her 15 years experience and knowledge, she has developed a creative and distinctive formula for winning. Resulting in extremely high success rates.
Her proven techniques have helped athletes – grow in confidence, achieve their goals, overcome performance plateau and injury.
Every aspect of Nicola’s practice model is informed by evidence-based therapies. All underpinned by Neurophysiology, a branch of physiology and neuroscience. And the scientific study of human strength, Positive psychology.
For this, Nicola relies on an extensive academic and professional background, including:
• Postgraduate Diploma in Attachment-based Therapy
• Postgraduate Certificate in Attachment-based Therapy
• Certificate in the Science of Flow
• Certificate in The Play Zone
• Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
• Certificate in Freedom Technique (EFT)
• Certificate in Polyvagal Informed Therapy
• Certificate in Life Coaching – GROW Model
• Accredited Higher Professional Diploma in Counselling
• Accredited Certificate in Counselling Skills and Theory
• Accredited Diploma in Flow State
• Accredited Diploma in Positive Psychology
• Accredited Certificate in Neuroplasticity
• Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
Part I, Part II, Part III and IV
• Training consultant, Greenwich Mind
• Crisis counsellor, telephone counsellor, Greenwich Mind
• Facilitating clients with their psychological wellbeing since 2004
• Private practice since 2008
Read more about Nicola’s personal journey in Happiful Magazine.